Stand-Alone, By Pairing:
Laguna & Squall
• December: Laguna says 'yes' too many times.
• Laguna Shower Fic: Laguna in the shower.
• Light: A shadeless lamp with a 60 watt bulb.
• The Talk: Laguna realizes he's neglected a very important conversation.
• Trade: Laguna proposes a trade.
Squall & Zell
• Where Every Day Is A Rock Hunt: A little Shumi what-if with Squall and Zell... talking.
• A Slight Delay: Zell proves himself a wonderful distraction.
• Leather: Leather is best removed...
Other M/M, F/F, etc. and Gen
• Blue Sky: Squall walks to the edge of the world.
• Chilling: Quistis/Rinoa. Some people need to wear sweaters.
• To Shore: Seifer/Squall/Zell. Fishing and after.
• Bedsprings: Squall/Irvine. This has happened before.
• Sprink's Masturbating!Squall Fic!: Exactly what it says. Wank, Squall! Wank!
• The System: Quistis may question Selphie's plans... but she goes along with them.
• A Question of Staplers: Irvine. Squall. And a hunt for staplers.
• Save Points: Laguna, Squall, and Ellone. Squall is in Balamb, Laguna is in Esthar, and Ellone is... missing!
Because apparently some things keep writing themselves...
• Grip: From Smut Month 2004, a request for a not-crossover with Cloud/Squall yaoi.
• Exact Curriculum Part 1: What if Vincent showed up in post-game FFVIII? What would Commander Leonhart do with such a curious guest?
• Exact Curriculum Part 2: There's just something about him...
• Exact Curriculum Part 3: The best way to get someone to sleep with you probably doesn't involve sleeping with someone else.
• Exact Curriculum Part 4: Rinoa arrives and changes the game entirely.
A gift-fic for Trysten. One night Squall goes out, only to have the experience to change a lifetime.
Squall draws a strange spell from a strange beast, but when he casts it, nothing seems to happen -- until the next day...
Sunday Morning, 8AM
Once upon a time, Laguna and Squall had kids the not-so-old-fashioned-way, and those kids grew up a bit and... caused a lot of chaos. (Featuring a FFVIII-ized FFVII cast.)
Part 1 \\ Part 2 \\ Part 3...
Drink Lemonade! Tip Your Waitress!